Thursday, February 14, 2013


Ahhh, love is in the air! It's Valentine's Day! The one holiday that keep florists in business.

You don't have to have a sweetheart to enjoy this day. My first rule in life is love yourself. It will benefit everyone and everything around you. That doesn't mean get stuck on yourself, be vain, or a cocky jerk, it means be someone you could love. It takes a lot of practice and awareness. I know I am not loveable at times, and I have certainly had my times of not loving myself. Its okay, just try it.

Even though I am not an overly religious person I am attempting to give up sweets for lent. You can thank me later when you get all that Valentine's candy half off tomorrow because the broke fat girl didn't beat you to it. ;]

Oh and don't forget, your resident BFG (broke fat girl) says its tacky to have your Christmas lights up after Valentine's, so hop to it and take those suckers down! If nothing else, at least unplug the damn things. If you won't do it for the tackiness factor, at least do it to save electricity, which will save you money.

XOXO,
BFG

No comments:

Post a Comment